Budget Vote: May 21, 2013 at BCHS, 7 a.m. - 9 p.m.
• Grade 5 Visits BCMS
• Grade 6 Half Day
• School Budget Vote & District Election, BCHS Gym, 7 a.m.-9 p.m.
• Board of Education Meeting, 7 p.m.
• BCMS Art Show and Auction 5-7 p.m. (Auction at 6:30)
• Memorial Day, No School/Offices Closed
• Literacy Fair, 6-8:30 p.m.
• MS Half Day, All Grades, 10:38 a.m. dismissal
• MS Half Day, Grades 6 & 7, 10:38 a.m. dismissal
• Grade 8 Moving Up Ceremony at BCHS
BCMS students share wisdom through rhyme
The BCMS Maxim Challenge results are in!
To enter the contest, students had to submit a four line, rhyming verse that offered some kind of advice to their classmates. Students shared thoughts on friendship, studying, how to treat a substitute teacher, dress code and more.
Selecting ten winners from the 417 maxims entered was no easy task! There were many terrific entries. Watch the video below of the top ten students as they read their winning maxims.